[V airport fashion] Cute Monochrome Look

Hello! I post #VOTD series on my Amino Apps account and one of them is about #VAirportFashion. I want to put my articles on my personal blog as well, so here I go. 
In this post I'm gonna talk about this style :point_down::point_down::point_down:
fluffy ball of happiness

I call it Cute Monochrome Look. Cute, because it shows V's cute side. Monochrome, becausenthe colors are just around black-grey-white. It's normally become color combination that doesn't gain public attention and sometimes could give a kind of edgy impression. But V manages it to look cute, soft, and comfortable.

:black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square:

TOP :tshirt:
Plain white T-shirt never goes wrong. This can be paired with any bottom and outer, on any color, for any daily style. For a simple style like this, using white T-shirt is a good choice. Soft and soothing ♡
OUTER
Oversized hooded-jacket makes him looks cute. He looks tiny inside the big jacket :joy: Cuteness level increased since he wears the hoodie. And his bangs have completed his cuteness. The jacket color is not really light or dark. Medium grey, I think it goes well with white T-shirt inside. It becomes the color balancer for this outfits ♡
BOTTOM:jeans:
The pants obviously looks very loose. V doesn't seem like tight pants. He looks like he avoids it as much as he could. He put comfortable as the main priority. Loose pants is a solution. And it seems made from a light-weighted material. Not a jeans, absolutely. This type of pants make you able to walk comfortably. Good decision ♡
FOOTWEAR
Let's take a look on a full-sized photo
Yepp. As I predicted before, he doesn't use shoes. For a comfortable style he used to choose this kind of sandals or just simply use his lovely Gucci slippers. Hehe. In my personal opinion, a type of sandals like this gives a kind of summer holiday vibe. Light and cozy. And of course you don't have to worry if the rain suddenly falls :joy:
ACCESORIES :briefcase::eyeglasses:
I actually can't list the accesories he wears besides the bag and glasses, because his oversized jacket has covered his hand. I don't know what he actually wears on his hand, so I'll just write about the bag and glasses.
:briefcase:
V oftenly seen using 2 types of bag: Hand-bag and backpack
Few hand-bags
and of course we can't forget his Gucci hand-bag :joy:
Gucci prince <3
well, I think I should make a separated post about V x Hand-bag. Hahaha.
With backpack
And in this photo, he's using a backpack but brings it like a hand-bag. Also, we notice that he tied a scarf on his bag. Idk why but he did it several times with different kind of scarves.

I should admit that he has his own style. Instead of using a bag with printed picture or pattern, he always choose the plain one (and usually dark), then decorate it with a scarf that has a matching color with his clothes. Nice try, Taehyung-ah ♡:thumbsup:
:eyeglasses:
For glasses, he choose to use this rounded glasses to complete his cute look. Tbh I don't know whether the glasses really has a glass or it's just the frame. Lol. Whatever. The shape really matches on this outfits ♡

:black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square:

:arrow_backward: SUMMARY :arrow_forward:
Final look: Cute, simple, comfortable. He looks like an ordinary boy next door. LOL. Seriously, he can pulls any style on him and make it look effortlessly gorgeus.

:black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square:

Thanks for reading! Forgive my grammar mistake and unclear description. Tbh I'm learning write a long post on English since my TOEFL score hasn't reached 550 yet :joy::joy: I just want to show my love and admiration of Kim Taehyung in my own way. I adore his style (besides his talents, absolutely) and I want to share my opinion on this. Critics and suggestions are welcomed ^^ Annyeong! :wave::smile:

Share:

0 comments